Page 1

Ashley Easton and Lawrence Hill Neighbourhood Partnership meeting 22 nd June - Summary of the decisions made and follow-up actions: 1. In response to a public statement about ‘Who FeedsBristol?’ The NP agreed to consider the contribution of NP to this issue at its next meeting. 2. Matters arising from last meeting – agreed to receive a full report about the proposed priorities for pavement resurfacing so the NP feel able to make informed decisions. 3. NP Membership – The NP agreed to continue with the current chair /deputy chair and membership given that a review is underway and a commitment has been made to approve a new membership at its December 2011 meeting. 4. Easton and Lawrence Hill Neighbourhood Forum - NP agreed to support the requests for better public seating, lifting the loading restrictions on the outbound bus lane on Church Road and better planning of services to accommodate changesin population. Theseissuesnow need to be followed up with Bristol City Council. 5. Stapleton Road Working Group - Agreed to allocate £2,000to support the work of the group and agreed to amend the Terms of Reference so that a resident can chair and the membership is more open. 6.

Section 106 (planning gain) - The NP will form a working group to consider the available section 106 and how it should be spent (within the parameters already agreed) and bring a proposal to the October NP. Neighbourhood Forums will be involved in preparing the proposal for the NP. Members of the NP are expected to attend the training about s 106.

7. Clean and Green devolved funding - Proposals invited by email and at neighbourhood forum meetings. Councillors give email approval. Once the devolved funding (£500 per ward 2011/2012) has been allocated the NP can apply to the central pot of £29k in September.


8. Community Safety Officer Work Priorities NP approved the work plan and requested an update in 6 months. 9. Membership review The NP will establish a Working Group to consider how people join the NP whilst ensuring it reflects the neighbourhoods and diversity of the area. Develop up to 3 options for consideration at the October NP including consultation with the Neighbourhood Forums. As a minimum the group should include: Ward councillor/s; Resident/s from each ward; Community/voluntary sector group/s; Business; A resident from each ward who is not a member of the NP. 10. Wellbeing small grants - The NP and Ward Councillors supported the recommendations of the grants panel (9 residents who are not on the NP) and approved funding for 10 projects - 8 working across the 3 wards, 1 focused on Ashley and 1 focused on Lawrence Hill. Penny Germon Neighbourhood Manager Tel. 9039879


AELH Neighbourhood Partnership Summary of Agreed Actions  

AELH Neighbourhood Partnership Summary of Agreed Actions

Advertisement
Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you