Advantech Building & Energy Management Solutions
Provides the most flexible and convenient solutions through web-enabled Building & Energy Management Systems
• Energy data access at anytime, anywhere • Meter data management • Energy forecast and load research • Real time pricing • Rich charts to view energy consumption • Supports flexible report functions • Various data analysis functions
• Redundant SCADA and COM ports • View, control, configure system remotely using ordinary web browser • Supports LonWorks LNS and BACNet IP • Global access to alarm & data
• Super slim and compact design with Al-Mg housing • WinCE platform inside • Supports vector-based graphic, auto fit into LCD size • View, control, configure system remotely using ordinary web browser
Building Energy Management Software
Browser-based HMI/SCADA Software
Empower Building Solutions with Open & Web-enabled Technologies
Web-enabled Building Energy Management Web-enabled HMI/SCADA Web-enabled DDC Controllers
Web-enabled Video Surveillance
• Program and maintain remotely • Auto-tuning PID control • Onboard I/O: 4 x UI (16 bits), 4 x AO, 8 x DI, 4 x DO (BAS-3520); 8 x DI, 4 x DO (BAS-3512) • Streamlined and fashionable outline design • Hot swappable LCM display (optional)
• 24 VDC or 24 VAC input • 500 VDC isolation protection • Power relay output • Supports PWM output (2 channels)
• Acts as local I/O or remote I/O • Universal input supports 0~10 V, 0~20 mA, 4~20 mA, RTD, Thermistor, and digital input (Dry Contact) • Analog output supports 0~10 V, 0~20 mA, and 4~20 mA • Supports PWM output
• Acts as local I/O or remote I/O • Supports 1 kHz counter input and 1 kHz frequency input (2 channels) • Supports PWM output (2 channels)
• 24 VDC or 24 VAC input • 3000 VDC isolation protection • Universal input supports 0 ~ 10 V, 0 ~ 20 mA, 4 ~ 20 mA, RTD, Thermistor (3K, 10K), and digital input (Dry contact) • Analog output supports 0 ~ 10 V, 0 ~ 20 mA, and 4 ~ 20 mA (BAS-3024BC only)
• Simultaneously monitor up to eight 3-phase load circuits • Compact size • Modbus protocols over RS-485 • Optional external proprietary CT • DIN-rail mounting
• Compact size • Modbus protocols over RS-485 • True RMS measurement • Optional external proprietary CT • High sensitivity (5mA min)
Web-enabled Communication Gateway • 4 x COM, 1 & 2 x LAN, 2 x USB • Fanless design ensures excellent reliability • Various protocol drivers to communicate with different devices • Configure and maintain system remotely using ordinary web browser
8-ch UI/ 4-ch UI, 4-ch AO, 4-ch DO Expansion Module
8-ch DI, 8-ch DO/16-ch DI BACNet MS/TP Remote I/O Module • 24 VDC or 24 VAC input • 3000 VDC isolation protection • Supports 1 kHz counter input and 1 kHz frequency input (2 channels) • Supports PWM output (2 channels) (BAS-3050BC only)
Web-enabled DDC Controller
8-ch DI, 8-ch DO/16-ch DI Expansion Module
3-phase Circuit Metering Module
8-ch DO Relay Expansion Module
8-ch UI/ 4-ch UI, 4-ch AO, 4-ch DO BACNet MS/TP Remote I/O Module
3-phase Multi-function Power Meter
Please verify specifications before quoting. This guide is intended for reference purposes only. All product specifications are subject to change without notice. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher. All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. © Advantech Co., Ltd. 2010
Multi-function Power Meters
Advantech Web-enabled Building Solution Architecture Browser-based HMI/SCADA and Building Energy Management Software
Advantech offers complete web-enabled Building & Energy Management Systems, ranging from HVAC Control and Energy Management to Video Surveillance. Adopting open building networking standards Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks and up to date information technology - open database management, and an IE browser interface allows building facilities to be integrated to form a complete Building & Energy Management system. Moreover, Advantech Building Energy Management Systems are not only for energy analysis, but also to measure data, forecast energy consumption, and help achieve energy optimization.
• View, Control, Configure and Administer Remotely Advantech WebAccess/BEMS enables engineers, integrators and vendors with the ability to support their systems remotely over an intranet or the Internet using an ordinary web browser.
• Distributed Architecture SCADA nodes run independent of any other node. Each SCADA node communicates to automation equipment using communication driver supplied with WebAccess.
• Central Database Server The project node is a centralized database server of configuration database and configurable process database through ODBC interface.
• Redundant SCADA and COM Ports Assure continuous, reliable communications to automation equipment.
Browser-based HMI/SCADA and Building Energy Management Software
Integration with LonWorks LNS and BACnet IP Devices WebAccess' pre-built “parameters” are templates to easily configure LonWorks, BACnet IP communications which are open standards of building automation.
Web-enabled DDC Controllers Advantech Web-enabled DDC controllers provide peer-to-peer communication, stand-alone operation, DDC control programs, schedules, and issuing their own alarms and events. In addition, it provides easy access & remote management capabilities through an Ethernet connection.
Web-enabled HMI Advantech WebView offers local HMI functions optional on equipment with operator interfaces.
Web-enabled Communication Gateways Advantech WebLink/BEMG offers communication gateways with I/O device/meter drivers for integration with third party devices such as PLC, power meter.
Advantech Building & Energy Management Solution Framework HVAC Control System To control and manage: • Chiller Plants • Water Pumps • Boilers • Cooling Towers • Heat Pumps • Air Handler Units
• Environment Monitoring Systems (Temperature, Humidity, CO2 ...etc) • Other Facility Control/Monitoring Applications such as Power, Lighting,...etc
Building Energy Management System
Building Energy Management System analyzes and forecasts energy usage to help save energy costs. • Charts to view energy consumption from various perspectives • Supports flexible report functions • Various data analysis functions to generate energy consumption patterns • Energy forecast and load research
Advantech's video solutions are a complete advanced digital surveillance system, designed to meet the requirements of modern security. High compression rates, image quality, real-time video plus audio recording and monitoring, make it a dependable first choice for professionals needing an all-in-one state of the art solution that is ready for continuous 24-hour operation in large networks with centralized control.