How to Resize an Image in Adobe Photoshop
1. Open an image you need to resize.
2. Produce a duplicate of the file just in case the resized image is not what you intended.
3. Go to Image â†’ Image Size.
4. Type the new dimensions to the Width and Height box.
5.To change the locked proportions, simply uncheck the box next to "Constrain Proportions."
6. If you'd like to resize an image by a certain percent, click the "percent" option beside the width and height dimensions.
If you have Adobe Photoshop software issues then contact Adobe Photoshop Support Australia +61-283206002 Or Visit us http://adobe.supportnumberaustralia.com.a u/
Published on Feb 17, 2017
We are independent technical support service provider For Adobe users. Adobe Support Australia experts is here to solve your adobe product p...