1 2 T H & 1 3 T H J U LY 2 0 1 4 EVENT SPONSORSHIP
World Class Polo, Music & Sport in a Beautiful Setting
Welcome to the Dukes Polo 2014!! This year our prestigious event will be celebrating its 9th birthday in the beautiful setting of Hylands House in Chelmsford, also renowned for hosting the hugely popular V Festival. With beautiful landscapes and acres of land The Dukes Polo could not be more at home and now stands proud with an Exhibition Polo field for all spectators to enjoy. Our ethos has always been to make the event accessible to everyone and with a heady mix of High Goal Polo, Live Music from international bands and Football that will make anyone feel part of the World Cup action, we can safely say it will be a weekend not to miss! The Dukes Polo has always attracted a large number of visitors year on year and we look forward to working with sponsors and partners alike to build and share in the success of this sporting weekend.
The weekend of July 12th and 13th is planned to be the most spectacular in the 9 year history of this prestigious event. A truly International collaboration of Polo, Music, Football and Fashion will be on display. The Duke himself has brought in partners from South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida and Puerto Banus, Marbella, Spain to give this years event the best of the best for 2 days and nights, including a concert featuring some of Britain’s rock stars and American legends Earth Wind and Fire plus an after party including international DJ’s and Marbella Sessions. The organisers of the fabulous World Cup Beach Polo, Miami Beach will bring players and South Beach style including fashion shows and celebrities to enhance the polo experience for all attendees.
La Sala from Puerto Banus, Marbella, are working with “The Duke” to create a memorable World Cup Final experience on Sunday 13th July 2014. La Sala will bring their partners and friends many of whom are famous footballers from the premier league and other celebrities to watch the game Live on the Big Screens. Talk Sport personalities will organize a pre show 5 a side celebrity match and this with other pre and post show music and fashion will provide a unique day for all attendees.
DEMOGRAPHICS WHO IS COMING TO THE POLO? Over its 8 years the Dukes Polo has attracted between 8,000 and 10,000 visitors year on year.
ANNUAL INCOME £50-£100,000
£100,000+ Under £50,000
2014 Event Schedule
Saturday 12th July 2014 11.00hrs VIP Arrivals & General Public Gates open 12.00hrs Polo Match 1 13.30hrs VIP Hospitality Lunch 15.00hrs Charity Auction 15.30hrs Fashion Show 17.00hrs Polo Match 2 18.30hrs Main Stage Entertainment with Earth Wind & Fire 22.00hrs Dukes Nightclub featuring Marbella Sessions 01.00hrs Carriages
Sunday 13th July 2014 12.00hrs VIP Arrivals into the La Sala Beach Club & General Public Gates open 13.00hrs Polo Match 1 13.30hrs La Sala VIP Garden Gourmet Food 15.00hrs Celebrity 5 a side Football match 17.00hrs Polo Match 2 19.00hrs Live Screening of World Cup Final 22.00hrs DJâ€™s and Fireworks 23.00hrs Close
*Itinerary subject to change
The Ultimate Family Adventure
This itinerary is a guideline to the weekendâ€™s activities. There will be activities available and Arena displays interspersed throughout the dayâ€™s events ensuring entertainment for everyone
A full range of games activities and rides to keep all the little ones happy.
Food, drinks and refreshments on offer all day long and into the evening.
Live entertainment and music on the main stage for all to see
A weekend for the family not to be missed!
What The Press Said
Sponsors will have their logos displayed on all marketing materials for the event including posters and tickets
THE ENQUIRER VINTAGE 170x267:Layout 1
THE BEST WEEKEND OUT IN ESSEX! LIVE
SUNDAY AFTERNOON TEA!
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT
Duke of Essex
DJ sets from KISS FM’s DREAM TEAM!
SaturdayTHE13th July OUT IN ESSEX! BEST WEEKEND Sunday 14th July Hylands House
FAMILY PACKAGES from £20
Britain’s Got Talent Semi Finalists YOUTH CREATION
SUNDAY AFTERNOON TEA PACKAGE £75.00 per person (inc VAT) This ticket includes: • Access into the VIP Polo Paddock Club Enclosure • Access to the Grand Prix Polo Village • LOOKERS Land Rover chauffer service to your table • Afternoon Tea served from 2.00pm which includes: - A glass of the fizzy stuff on arrival - Fresh Strawberries and Cream - A Three Tier platter (per person) no sharing those delicious cakes!!! - And ...Tea, Tea and Tea!! Also… • Enjoy full view of the thrilling polo matches taking place during the afternoon from our local clubs • Relax in a comfy setting • Enjoy an array of music into the evening • Afternoon Tea is sponsored by Belgique, Lookers Land Rover & Love Vintage
www.dukeofessexpolo.com POLO Duke of Essex
GRAND PRIX 2013
GRAND PRIX 2013
Sat 13th & Sun 14th July Doors open from 10.00am Hylands Park, Chelmsford, Essex
Sunday 14th July Hylands House, London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8WQ
TICKETwww.dukeofessexpolo.com HOTLINE TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE
08451 246 123 TICKET HOTLINE
08451 246 123
The Duke of Essex Polo Grand Prix 2013 raising funds in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity The Management reserve the right to amend or change any entertainment.
Hylands Park, London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8WQ
PACKAGES from £110 pp
The Duke of Essex Polo Grand Prix 2013 raising funds in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: Enjoy a sumptuous VIP Luncheon New VIP Marquees! Complimentary BBQ in the VIP Enclosure! Polo Tournament of the year! Live Music & Entertainment!
08451 246 123 TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE
Sunday Afternoon High Tea! Great Ormond Street Charity Auction! Weekend Family Funday Activities! Action from the Essex Dog Show Display Team! Drive the Lookers Land Rover Terror Pod! Show Jumping Arena & Pony Rides!
The Duke of Essex Polo Grand Prix 2013 raising funds in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
ALL TICKET EVENT
The Duke of Essex Polo Grand Prix is set to be one of the hottest tickets in town and advance ticket bookings are now available.
The Management reserve the right to amend or change any entertainment.
SILVER GRAND PRIX PACKAGE Price £195 per person inc VAT Table of 10 £1,850 inc VAT
The overall 2013 campaign reached an audience of over 24 million
• All Day Access to the Grand Prix Enclosure. • Exquisite 5 course sharing platter lunch in the Dukes Marquee. • Entry to the ‘Paddock Night Club’. • Premium view of the Polo match. • Outside stage with Live Entertainment, International Artists, Bands and DJs. • Access to the Grand Terrace, a large outside decking area with luxury seating and a Champagne Bar. • The Grand Prix Bar will be serving fine wines, cocktails and premium spirits all day and evening. • Complimentary all day BBQ traditional and Asian.
THE GOLD GRAND PRIX PACKAGE Price £495 per person inc VAT Tables of 6, 8 or 10 available. • Valet parking and fast track entry. • Champagne reception in main house. • Concierge and Hostess service.
THE BLACK GRAND PRIX PACKAGE Price £8,000 plus VAT (Table of 12) • Valet parking and fast track entry. • Champagne reception in the main house. • Concierge and Hostess service. • Access to the VIP Polo Paddock Club Enclosure. • Table for 12 guests within the exclusive VIP/Players Marquee. • Royal Surf and Turf Gourmet Lunch with fresh lobster and fillet steak. • Complimentary premium champagnes, fine wines and cocktails. • Access to the ‘La Dolce Vita Lounge’. Meet the players, celebrities, VIP’s and artist’s. • An exclusive, private decked area with sun loungers to watch the Polo match. • Full page advert in Event Programme. • VIP booth in the ‘Paddock Night Club’. • VIP viewing of the outside stage with Live Entertainment, International Artists, Bands and DJs. • Private VIP wash rooms.
The Dukes Polo is an event that aims to bring polo to the masses, offering everyone the opportunity to experience this thrilling sport. It is very much seen as a fun day with the addition of exclusive VIP hospitality that has grown year after year.
Visitors in 2013 were treated to an action packed day of highgoal polo, fun fair and some great live performances from the likes of Jaki Graham, Celebrity DJâ€™s, Acts from Britainâ€™s Got Talent plus a plethora of arena events for all the family. It truly has become a firm fixture on the polo and social calendar drawing a wide and diverse audience from all over the UK. The Dukes Polo offers brands a unique opportunity to experience and engage with an extensive and broad demographic through a variety of sponsorships and commercial partnerships.
An example of the types of sponsorship opportunities that are available range from Event Title Sponsorship through to sponsorship of the individual Polo teams. However, we believe in creating commercial partnerships that represent and reinforce your brand values, delivering against your core objectives. Therefore, we would welcome the opportunity to work with you in creating bespoke and individually tailored sponsorship packages that are mutually beneficial, but most importantly, work!
Title Sponsorship of the Dukes Polo 2014 will enable a brand to truly take ownership of this unique and popular sporting event and benefit from tapping into its expanding audiences!
Event Name : Naming Rights : Polo Team Shirts : Event Website : Press Wall : Entrance : Banners : Flag Poles : Scoreboard : Event Programme : Flyers / Posters / Adverts : Commercials : Announcements : Wallet / Tickets : VIP Tickets : General Admission : Trade Stands : Images / Video : Prize Giving/Auction/Goody Bags : Hostesses : Champagne Reception : VIP Gardens : Main Screens :
Title Renamed Exclusivity Prominent logo position Top Front Page linked Primary Placement Top Placement 8 x Central Pitch side 4 x Flag Poles Top Placement 2 Page Advert and Editorial Prominent Placement Radio Advert Press Conference/Launch Party/ Match Day Prominent Placement 2 x Black Tables â€“ 20 People 50 x tickets Space allocation option Rights permission First refusal on prize giving Dedicated hostess for the day Private champagne reception for 20 guests Reserved seating for duration of the event Prominent Position and opportunity to run any adverts
Other Sponsorship Options
SHOW JUMPING ARENA
• Opportunity to showcase brand range in 20 minute Fashion Show after VIP Lunch
• Show jumping arena to be named ‘in association with sponsor’ • Inclusion in all marketing material up to the event • Pitch side branding on perimeter fencing in the Show jumping arena • Company logo and branding on one of the jumps • Company name announced by compere at all opportunities and during prize giving Sponsor’s representative to join prize-giving party in presentation • Polo Team Shirts: Prominent Logo position on all team shirts over the weekend • Event Website: Top Front Page linked (with reciprocal links) • Online – Daily Facebook and Twitter announcements • Event Ad Campaign – Logo inclusion on the entire advertising campaign • Event Screens – Advert screened daily • PR – Event PR to work closely with your PR team • Polo Teams – Customers to meet and greet the teams/players • Post Event – 6 months exposure on the event website
• Inclusion on all marketing material up to the event • Compere mentions throughout fashion show • 2x perimeter boards on pitch • Full page advertisement in show guide • Inclusion in the Charity auction (optional) • Opportunity to retails from the event • Inclusion in the event program • Logo placement on the fashion show backdrop • Logo placement on event signage • Opportunity to offer discount cards only redeemable in-store/online (driving footfall/ contacts back to you) • Logo to appear on event ad campaign (website/leaflets/Adverts/Posters) • News page to appear on the event website • Facebook and twitter announcements
TEAM SHIRT SPONSORSHIP
• Sponsor Logo on all Polo Players shirts
• VIP Hospitality Marquee branding
• Sponsor Logo on presentation backdrop board
• Match Day prize giving
• 2x perimeter boards on pitch
• Helipad branding
• Advertisement in show guide • 5m x 5m promotional space in VIP enclosure • Commentator mentions throughout Polo match • VIP Table for 10 people • 10 x General Admission Tickets Personal Meet and Greet with the team for customers/clients • Usage of images after the event for PR • Logo to appear on event ad campaign (website/leaflets/Adverts/Posters) • News page to appear on the event website • Facebook and twitter announcements
• Food and Drink sponsors • Goody Bag sponsors • Main Stage branding • Trade stands in our Shopping Village • Street Team Activations and Joint promotions • Community activities • Adverts on Main Screens • Pamper Lounge for VIP Guests
1 2 T H & 1 3 T H J U LY 2 0 1 4 Hylands House & Estate Hylands Park London Road Chelmsford Essex CM2 8WQ
Contact: Tracey Zetter T:07980 611312 E: firstname.lastname@example.org