Page 108

I made adjustments to the facial features in this image. This was necessary because I had not taken enough time to draw the face out on the plate with enough care and this resulted in some distortion to the features. I was able to correct this in Photoshop to good effect. I decided after reviewing all three images together that, as I had originally planned, the image of Yamaya looked better as the third page of the triptych. I reduced the size of the text and inserted the last verse of the poem, adjusting the spacing, until I was happy with the layout. At this point I also added the flowers at the top of the page to connect this image with the other two.

Sarah Ee GDCP PM7000  
Sarah Ee GDCP PM7000  
Advertisement