Description: The Bath, located at the heart of the old ancient city of Gerasa of the Decapolis, Jerash today, are sometimes described as "a set of modest size rooms, irregularly. The plan of supply and discharge water from the spa explain the organization and functioning of water channels in place in antiquity. Basin B 43/47 and the Pipes of the eastern sector of B 39. Located at the northwest corner of the facility and released entirely in 1931, the basin B 43/47 had since undergone little degradation. 10.90 m long, 3.78 m wide and a depth of 1, 38 m at least, this basin, to the inner walls sealed with a hydraulic plaster smoothed, could contain at least 50 m3 of water . Interpreted as the cold pool of the resort despite its depth and the absence of any development that allows bathers to access and exit, this pool must match the tank instead of the spa. B 39 sector "court / palaestra" would not in fact a service area designed to accommodate water projects (tank and pipes water distribution), used incidentally to "dump". Moreover, although the detailed study of glass fragments found is not yet done, the quality, fineness and quantity of these elements raise the question of the origin and function of these vessels in the baths. Directly accessible from the "atrium" At 52, the small room B 40 space is characterized by the presence of a tiled floor, with benches on all four sides and a small basin in the northeast corner.