Customer Interaction Service Facilitating Customer retention
Technology today has provided the business enterprises with various channels to manage the outbound and inbound interaction with their customer. The inbound interactions refers to the opportunity available to the enterprises to interact and communicate with customers who are engaged by choice and are willing to share their needs. Outbound interactions refer to the materials use to target customer segments based on customer analysis.
For an effective customer interaction services, enterprises will require an architecture that manages inbound and outbound interactions in a consistent manner that would provide a real-time view of every customer. Further, with customers being the lifeline of every business, customer satisfaction leads to customer retention and loyalty which directly impacts the profitability status. The first step towards customer retention understands the needs of the customers through customer interactions and use of customer experience solutions.
For effective customer interactions, enterprises need to follow a systematic architecture that would ·
Help in consistently managing outbound and
· inbound communications ·
handle complexities of various inbound and outbound
· channels ·
Facilitate aligned businesses lines to use both customer
· knowledge and data mining ·
distribute customer data across multiple systems.
Combines both statistical and
· probabilistic policies and analytics · ·
Provides flexibility, scalability, and high availability.
· Customer relationship being the major differentiators in the performance of the business in highly competitive and dynamic environments, the three important aspects of customer interaction services should include : ·
Maintaining customer relationships over time.
Ability to use both inbound and
· outbound events to cross-sell opportunities. · ·
Incorporating a feedback to calculate the effectiveness over
· macro and micro dimensions. · When a typical consumer journey involves a series of customer interactions and resolving issues from the first bill to fraud alerts, not all enterprises are able to offer services beyond customer expectations. Under these circumstances, customers look for effective customer experience solutions that will help them with industry specific needs. Today organizations are rolling out greater self-service choices such as the mobile self-service and the IVR or speech self-service. However, a real-time, multi-channel, application-agnostic architecture will facilitate enterprises to deliver high value retail customer experience as seen in the case of retail banks. With a system to capture the inbound customer data and store the information in a central repository, the banks can offer exclusive customer experience. Leading service providers have developed efficient software for predicting customer interactions. With such a software platform providing for multichannel spontaneous customer interaction service ensures smarter and effective interaction with better insights and good consumer experience.
Related Links: retail customer experience , Speech self-service
Published on Oct 28, 2012
Published on Oct 28, 2012
Technology today has provided the business enterprises with various channels to manage the outbound and inbound interaction with their custo...