27. Place flywheel key into position. 28. Make sure the flywheel magnets are clean; then align the keyway of the flywheel with the key in the crankshaft. Place the flywheel on crankshaft.
32. Install the fan cover and secure with four screws. Make sure the high tension coil lead is secured by the upper rear screw. )LJ
29. Install starter pulley and spacer. Secure with three screws and tighten securely. )LJ
33. Install recoil starter. Just before tightening the machine screws, pull the recoil rope and hold it to center the recoil; then tighten the screws securely. $
30. Install the flat washer, lock washer, and flywheel nut. Using a flywheel holder (or suitable substitute), tighten nut to 3-4 kg-m (22-29 ft-lb).
127( 'R QRW WLJKWHQ WKH PDFKLQHVFUHZ XVHGWR VHFXUH WKH ORZHU IXHO WDQN DVVHPEO\ PRXQW DW WKLV WLPH )LJ
31. Install the cylinder head cowling and tighten securely.