3. Disconnect the connecting link in the drive chain; then remove the drive chain.
4. Remove the cap screw and rubber mount securing the brake band to the brake assembly bracket. Account for a spacer and a washer. This engine servicing section has been organized into sub-sections which show a progression for the complete servicing of the Arctic Cat engine. For consistency purposes, this section shows a complete and thorough progression; however, for efficiency it may be preferable to remove the engine as a complete assembly, to remove and disassemble only those components which need to be addressed, and to service only those components. The technician should use discretion and sound judgment.
127( 6RPH SKRWRJUDSKV XVHG LQ WKLV VHFWLRQ DUH XVHG IRU FODULW\ SXUSRVHV RQO\ DQG DUH QRW GHVLJQHG WRGHSLFWDFWXDOFRQGLWLRQV $
Removing Engine Table of Contents
5. Remove the brake band assembly. 6. Loosen the throttle cable set screw; then loosen the throttle cable jam nut and remove the throttle cable. )LJ
FF 0RGHO 7ZLQ )& 0RGHOV /& 7ZLQ FF 0RGHOV FF0RGHOV 7ULSOH0RGHOV
Removing Engine (60 cc Model) $
1. Remove the cap screw securing the hood cable to the engine.
2. Remove the two sheet metal screws securing the chain guard to the console and tunnel. )LJ
7. Disconnect the engine wiring harness from the main wiring harness. $