0100 YRM 1735
7. Use access port on side of engine and install bolts to hold torque converter to flywheel. Tighten bolts to 56 N•m (41 lbf ft). See Figure 27. For lift trucks equipped with a diesel engine, install two capscrews and dust cover over access port. See Figure 27. 8. Connect engine wire harness connectors to right hand chassis harness connectors. See Figure 26.
underside of mounting bracket. Connect dirty air hose to intake housing. Connect intake hose to LPG fuel mixer. Connect air restrictor sensor. See Figure 25. •
Lift trucks equipped with diesel engine Place air intake on mounting bracket and use two capscrews to attach air intake to underside of mounting bracket. Connect dirty air hose to intake housing. Connect intake hose to intake manifold. Connect air restriction sensor. See Figure 25.
All fuels are very flammable and can burn or cause an explosion. DO NOT use an open flame to check the fuel level or to check for leaks in the fuel system.
13. Connect the coolant hoses and lines to the transmission. Fill cooling system with a mixture of 50 percent deionized water and 50 percent ethylene glycol boron-free antifreeze.
14. Connect the PDM and connect the ground strap to lift truck frame and attach it to battery. Install the battery and battery tray. See Figure 24.
Breathing fuel vapor may cause nausea, unconsciousness or death. Avoid breathing fuel vapor. 9. Remove caps from fuel lines and connect fuel lines to engine. See Figure 26. 10. Install radiator fan pulley, shroud, and fan assembly. See Cooling System 0700YRM1737 for installation procedures. 11. Connect exhaust system components. •
See PSI 2.0L LPG Fuel System 0900YRM1739 for procedures to install exhaust system components for lift trucks equipped with an LPG engine.
See Exhaust System Repair in this manual for procedures to install exhaust system components for lift trucks equipped with a diesel engine.
12. Install air intake components to engine. •
Lift trucks equipped with LPG engine Place air intake on mounting bracket and use two capscrews to attach air intake to
15. Install hood and seat combination and rear side covers. See section Hood, Seat, and Side Covers Replacement for procedures. 16. Install floor plate and floor mat. 17. Install overhead guard. See section Overhead Guard Replacement. 18. If lift truck is equipped with an LPG fuel tank, swing tank into position on back of counterweight and open shutoff valve on tank. See PSI 2.0L LPG Fuel System 0900YRM1739 for procedures. 19. Check all fluid levels as described in Periodic Maintenance 8000YRM1750.