0100 YRM 1735
INSTALL WARNING The engine is heavy. Make sure that any lifting device has enough capacity to lift the engine. The engine can weigh approximately198 kg (437 lb).
3. Install capscrews, washers, isolators, and flange nuts to mount engine to frame. See Figure 29 and Figure 30. Tighten flange nuts to 150 N•m (110 lbf ft). 4. Install six hex head capscrews on flywheel housing and torque converter housing from flywheel housing side. Tighten capscrews to 38 N•m (28 lbf ft). See Figure 28.
Keep the engine level when installing the engine to the transmission so the drive plate is not damaged.
5. Install four flange bolts on torque converter housing and flywheel housing from transmission side. Tighten bolts to 38 N•m (28 lbf ft).
1. Install torque converter in torque converter housing.
6. Install converter housing cover, two washers, and two capscrews on torque converter housing. Tighten capscrews to 19 N•m (168 lbf in). See Figure 28.
2. Connect lifting device to engine and lift engine into frame.
A. LPG ENGINE
B. DIESEL ENGINE
1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8.
CAPSCREW WASHER LEFT ENGINE MOUNT ISOLATOR
FLANGE NUT RIGHT ENGINE MOUNT CROSSMEMBER FLANGE CAPSCREW
Figure 30. Engine Mounts