100 YRM 1316 5. If isolators fell from transmission mount, install isolators to transmission mount and install washers, lock washers, and capscrews. Tighten capscrews to 225 to 250 N•m (166 to 184 lbf ft). See Figure 34.
Engine Replacement 16. For lift trucks equipped with Cummins 4.5L, QSB 3.3L, or Kubota diesel engines, install battery and battery tray using three capscrews.
6. Remove lifting device from engine and transmission combination.
17. For lift trucks equipped with GM 4.3L engine, install battery, battery tray, and Electronic Control Module (ECM).
7. Install radiator shroud, fan pulley, and fan assembly. See section Cooling System 700 YRM 1123 for Fan Installation procedures.
18. Install Power Distribution Module to battery tray and connect ground strap to lift truck frame. See Figure 28.
8. Remove cap from bottom radiator hose and install hose on radiator. 9. For lift trucks equipped with GM 4.3L engine, connect exhaust pipes to exhaust manifolds. Tighten lock nuts to 39 N•m (29 lbf ft). See Figure 22 and Figure 23. 10. For lift trucks equipped with Kubota diesel engine, connect exhaust pipe to exhaust manifold. See Figure 25 for lift truck model GLC/GDC60VX, GLC/GDC70VX (GC/GLC/GDC135VX, GC/GLC/ GDC155VX) (E879) equipped with the Kubota 3.8L diesel engine. See Figure 26 for lift truck model GLC/GDC60VX, GLC/GDC70VX (GC/GLC/GDC135VX, GC/GLC/ GDC155VX) (F879) equipped with the Kubota 3.8L diesel engine. 11. For lift trucks equipped with Cummins 4.5L engine, connect exhaust pipe to exhaust manifold. Tighten lock nut to 22 N•m (16 lbf ft). See Figure 27. 12. Remove cap and connect supply and return brake cooling lines at transmission. 13. Remove cap and connect transmission oil cooler lines at transmission. 14. Connect hydraulic connections to the hydraulic pump. a. For lift truck models equipped with a hydraulic gear pump on transmission, remove plugs from hydraulic gear pump ports, and connect suction hose and hydraulic hose to hydraulic gear pump assembly. See Hydraulic Gear Pump 1900 YRM 1136 for more information. 15. Remove caps from fuel lines and connect fuel lines at engine. Tighten hose clamps (if equipped).
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
ISOLATOR CAPSCREW LOCKWASHER WASHER ISOLATOR MOUNTING BRACKET MOUNTING BRACKET CAPSCREW
Figure 34. Transmission Mounting Assembly