A History of the Liberal Arts at Saint Anselm College
"A History of the Liberal Arts at Saint Anselm College." Keith Chevalier College Archivist Part of An Academic Symposium on the occasion of the Inauguration of Dr. Steven R. DiSalvo. The tenth president of Saint Anselm College.
A History of the Liberal Arts at Saint Anselm College October 11, 1893 Bishop Denis Bradley Diocese of Manchester St. Maryâ€™s Abbey Newark, NJ 1884 late 1891 After the fire of February 18, 1892 College Dedication October 11, 1893 1899 circa late 1890s College Dining Hall 1st floor College Building undated Minims Baseball Team undated College Chapel 2nd floor College Building undated Bowling alley undated College advertisement Manchester Union July 22, 1893 Fr. Bertrand Dolan, O.S.B. Director 1924 College Faculty 1897 William Olmstead 1894 Football team Abbot Hilary Pfraengle, O.S.B. Fr. Hugo Paff, O.S.B. Basketball team 1910â€“1911 College Band circa 1920s Army Air Forces 2nd College Training Detachment (Aircrew) 1943â€“1944 The Bradley House move 1959 Academic Convocation 1960 Cornerstone Blessing Gymnasium (later named Stoutenburgh Gymnasium) 1960 Alumni Reunion Gymnasium North Wing, College Building circa 1920s Saint Anselm College circa 1930s